Northern California Child Support Modification
If your divorce is final, but your circumstances have changed dramatically, you can file a request with the court to modify your custody, visitation or support order to meet your needs, as well as the needs of your children. You want an experienced and efficient lawyer, someone who can help you get the outcome you want at a reasonable cost.
High Quality Counsel, Reasonable Rates
I am attorney Gregory S. Futch. For more than 25 years, I have provided affordable high quality legal counsel to middle class families in Northern California. A former soldier in the U.S. Army and part of a military family, I understand the unique challenges faced by military personnel and their spouses in divorce proceedings. I am a trained and experienced family law mediator, and can help you resolve your differences without the time and expense of litigation.
My Divorce Modification Practice
I work with men and women involved in any type of divorce or family law modification process, including child custody modification and child support modification requests. I handle requests arising for any reason, including:
- Changes in the employment circumstances of the custodial or non-custodial parent, resulting in changes in income or availability for custody or visitation
- Changes in the health of a parent
- Modifications in the needs or extra-curricular activities of minor children
- Requests for relocation by either parent
- Concerns about the safety of a child in the custodial or non-custodial home (due to domestic violence, substance abuse or illegal activity)
We also work with parties involved in spousal support modification proceedings. This can arise if your ex-spouse has had a significant increase in income, is engaged to be married, has inherited money or otherwise is no longer in need of support.
I offer a free 30-minute consultation. To schedule a meeting with an experienced Santa Rosa post-judgment modification attorney, contact my office online or call me at 707-623-1169 (toll free at 866-958-3446). Flexible payment options are available to accommodate your needs. I accept credit cards and offer payment plans.